Sunday, March 25, 2007

FINAL UPDATE

ok, this blog has been a complete failure. I havn't really keep it up to date... there has been zero viewer contribution (well with minor exceptions, and thank you to those that have helped and supported me through this project)... so its getting put out of its misery, but I'll give you all this last update... all the work... some in its final stage, but some only in partial...



Title : The Bitter Coast




















Title: Runt of the Litter















Title: Drake's dream
















Title: Untitled as of yet

This guy isn't completed, still alot of shading work to get done.
















Title: The Old Highway

This guy is also incompleted, but very close. I just need to test out how to make it snow...










Title: Vince's Dream (working title)

This guy took a long long long fucking time... and its incomplete in this stage, but I'm satisfied with whats presented...












Ok... well thats it... but not really... there alot of other stuff that will remain unposted... perhaps I'll restart this blog once I start dialoging and peicing this project into a cohesive narrative form... but for now... this is it... enjoy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These were just amazing. Sorry I don't comment on here since we talk on line.

I do hope you come back because this is something that is inspiring and you are just extremely talented.

Best of luck on everything.

3/25/2007 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, good to see an update, most of these i've seen before but there are a few new ones to my eyes, really cool man! i'm really looking forward to this thing coming together in story form.

3/26/2007 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home