Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Colossal Update : part 1

Ok... things haven't been updated around here. I'll take full responsibility for that... but will also pass the buck onto America... why? cause... I feel the need to blame America for more and more problems...

anyways, I'll just post some of the sketch work that I've been doing for the project right now, but I also have some canvas work that I've been doing in studio... which I'll be posting here later tonight...

This guys is an opener from Chapter 1... I'll give a little hint of the narrative, chapter 1 takes place roughly 13 years after the events of the prologue











2 frames overlayed onto one another... nothing too special...










Prologue work... just need to finish up this chase scene... then a long dialog section... which is turning out to be harder then I originally thought...







Last guy for this update... still alot more to come... I just seem to have gotten lazy about digitizing the works... been doing too many paintings lately









And a thanks to Wojo for reminding me that some people still do check out this page... well its time for some more studio work... but another large installement will be posted tonight








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home