Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Guess not many will actually see this, but some sort of Bio is in order.

The name is Andrew Craig. A fourth year Fine Arts studio at Wilfred Laurier University. Last of the Fine Arts students as they are cancelling the program next year. Recieved my highschool education at De La Salle in Toronto. A self proclaimed Anti-social, preferably a social deviant, libertine. A gamer in every possible way (except for the obese nature of the standard gamer). Also a nerd of the highest regards.

As a project for this final school year I will completing a full comic book. This blog will document most of its creation along with several other peices of artwork that I will do over the year. Expect plenty of sketch dumps along with this work. I am completely open to criticisms of my work and expect alot of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home